Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ummm, Delicious Pain

I have been working out. Yes, I know it is hard to believe but I finally got my butt in gear and have started running, doing crunches and using the barbells to tone up my arms. Today I am suffering from that delicious pain that comes from just exerting oneself enough to burn calories and build muscle, but not enough to be gimping around, unable to move properly.

My stomach muscles ache nicely, with that tightness that makes you feel like you may have actually tightened some muscles already! My legs are sore only when I bend down and try to stand back up. But it reminds me that I have actually run recently and that makes me happy.

I think I am going to run tonight when I get home. It is drizzling a bit outside, but I am sure it will feel great as I jog my way around the park.

No comments:

Blog Archive