Friday, March 23, 2007

Not so good

So, I am not getting very far with this diet. I am have begun exercising, so that should help, but nothing is happening. I need instant satisfaction.

It doesn't help that everyday I set new rules, no beer, no fried food..., and everyday I break my own rules, off to Fat Dogs for beer and waffle fries! It couldn't be more frustrating. I am just really bad at denying myself the things that I want.

Despite all this complaining, I am actually feeling pretty positive today. It is friday, I will be exercising a lot this weekend, and hopefully I will be able to stay off the beer. It is going to 82 degrees and sunny so the beer thing might be a problem, but all I can do is keep making up rules!

2 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

Hey, it took me this long to figure out this was over here. Very good. I feel a sort of fatherly pride. It may be misplaced, but there you go. Have a beer on me!

Bronwen said...

I copied your code and changed the appropriate bits to make it work. Yes, you should take all the credit!

Blog Archive