Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Temptation

Sitting in class, trying to stay awake and engaged is difficult enough without being extremely hungry. I have started only eating maybe a banana and a cup of coffee every morning with maybe a bowl of cereal, or low fat, low sugar yogurt. But this morning I am hungry! And it is hard to concentrate on what I am doing. The problem is: what do I do with this feeling? Do I wait patiently for lunch; it is, after all, only 2 hours away? Of course not! Ellie waits for no food! I stuff my face with snack foods, pretzels, bulk snack mixes and coffee.

Back to the number problem. These calories are just adding up too quickly. (90+40+110+250=490!) Okay, and now lunch will be here soon. I will just have to be careful for dinner! No brownie desserts for me!

I am already getting bored with this food counting. Oh well. I'd better get used to it.

No comments:

Blog Archive