Monday, July 23, 2007

Invitations are Sent!

The invitations are finally out. Many have already received them and even RSVP’d already. It’s like this wedding is actually going to happen after all.

The wedding planning has really come together in the last few weeks. The invitations were a big thing, so I am glad those are completed. Today I have to pick up my shoes (they were dyed to match the dress). And we still have to figure out what Dan is going to wear. I would have thought that the groom’s outfit would be easy, but there are a ridiculous number of options out there, so we will keep looking. No matter what, he is going to look great.

I just need to go by the bakery this week and pick out the cake. Chocolate it is, but I might mix it up a little. You will just have to see.

Now I need to figure out what to do about my bouquet. I was going to have beaded flowers and I still want that, but I am not sure what colors to do. Having no bridesmaids has made it easy to never have to pick “my wedding colors”. Thank goodness, because that would be annoying. But now I think the time has come to start color coordinating.

No comments:

Blog Archive