Monday, July 2, 2007

The Cake

Our wedding is going to be fairly untraditional. I mean, we are not going to have attendants, and our friend Ethan is officiating (he was “ordained” via the internet). But there are a few things that are going to be traditional. I mean, we want people to realize they are at a wedding after all. My dress is traditional (it is ivory and fluffy and big like wedding dresses are), and the tux will be recognizable. But when discussing the cake, I had ideas about cupcakes and other desserts and Dan pointed out that we need something traditional to remind people where they are; and I think he is right in this case. The cake is such a wedding icon. Dan doesn’t even eat cake, but we are still going to spend the money to at least have something people will recognize as wedding celebration. So here is the only question left to answer: What flavor?

1 comment:

JRap said...

Well you can never go wrong with chocolate and FILLING is always nice too!!

Blog Archive